Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More Backsplash Inspiration

I have been collecting more pictures of backsplashes over the last little while.  There are just so many different ideas to be inspired by.   If you can't afford to redo your backsplash at this time and you're looking for another way to enhance the look of your existing kitchen you can always just add new knobs/pulls to your cabinetry.  It's like changing the buttons on a cardigan, it can give you a whole new look.  Don't forget that if you already have a simple backsplash you can always add a few mosaics even at this point just like I did in my bathroom makeover.  Enjoy the new pictures....

I love all the earth tones
I saw similar subway tiles to this at Beit HaKeramica
I went to Beit HaKeramica and they have a nice selection of backsplash ideas upstairs.  Here's a few samples of what I saw...

Subway tiles like the previous picture
Caramel beige stone look
A beautiful olive color modern stone design
There are a few special tiles mixed in to add interest
Glazed ceramic subway tile
Of course, there were a lot more to choose from...it's like going to a candy store.  I'll keep my eye open for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment